Cash Catch Ups
You are invited to our FIRST Cash Catch Up. These events will help you to:
- Get the latest news and developments related to Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA).
- Learn about the latest CVA trainings and publications.
- Meet with peers to share, discuss, and learn.
Cash Catch Ups aim to bring us together, facilitate better joint working, and strengthen our collective knowledge, understanding and skills related to cash and voucher assistance (CVA).
This month’s theme: ‘How can CALP help you?’ As this is the first of many catch ups, we thought we’d start off with the basics. On the agenda this time:
- CALP’s plans for 2022 – how CALP can help you, and the cash community. Plus, a chance to provide feedback and ask questions.
- Perception survey – What you’ve been telling us about CALP’s support to the CVA community. Is there anything you’d like to add?
- Training and capacity building – More information about the wealth of professional development opportunities out there and how to access them.
- Open question/discussion – Come with your ideas and questions!
Date: 1 February 2022
Time: 1 pm UTC (8 am ET/1 pm GMT/2 pm CET/3 pm AMM/4 pm EAT).
Register now below:
Covert to your time zone here
This event will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation into Arabic, French and Spanish.