Market Assessment in Bandua, Inanjou and Buzi
This report presents the outcome of an assessment in three markets following the impact of cyclone Idai.
The overall objectives of the market assessment were to understand the functionality of the markets at the current stage and its ability to cater to the increased multi-sectoral needs if vouchers are to introduce. The specific objectives of this assessment were to understand:
- Availability of goods in the markets
- Supply chain system of the market
- Traders’ willingness and ability to meet increased demands
- Financial service providers and delivery mechanism
- Political acceptance for voucher assistance and
- Challenge in order to generate information for improved cash/voucher assistance.