Payment solutions for CVA implementers
Cash Voucher Assistance (CVA) implementers are turning to the latest financial technology (FinTech) to boost efficiency, maximize impact, and offer recipients a choice of delivery options.
This event marks the launch of CALP’s latest research in this area, specifically examining how payment aggregators can contribute to achieving these goals. The report sheds light on recent advancements, outlines their potential applications, and paves the way for improved collaboration with the private sector.
Attend this event to hear more about:
- The meaning of different types of Payment Solution Providers (PSPs): payment aggregators, switches, gateways, FSPs and data managers
- The types of services they offer, to whom and where?
- The ‘choice model’; definition and benefits
- The tensions between international procurement and the locally-led response initiative
- How to leverage advancements in payment solutions, and the pros and cons of each
- What’s next? Future events and the community of practice.