Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff – Bamako, Mali
Please note that applications are limited to staff based in Mali and actively engaged with the CWG. This course will be conducted in French.
About the Course
This course is structured around the project cycle and covers all of the key skills required to design, implement and monitor cash and voucher assistance. The course is focused on a technical/programmatic perspective and incorporates examples and case studies from multiple sectors. Therefore, this course is for programme staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash transfer programmes.
- Understand how CVA is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines.
- Describe how CVA needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle.
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis.
- Use market information to inform modality choice.
- Understand how CVA can contribute to response objectives.
- Identify the information needed for monitoring and evaluation of CVA
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality CVA.
How is the course delivered?
This course will be delivered face to face.
How long is the course?
This course will be delivered in five days from 6th to 10th June 2022.