Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) – The Fundamentals
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about cash and voucher assistance in humanitarian contexts, and will introduce you to the fundamentals of Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA). No knowledge of CVA is required to do this course, so if you a complete beginner don't worry, you are in the right place!
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- define cash and voucher assistance, including key terminology and definitions, and state principles for good practice in CVA
- describe modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash and voucher assistance
- define preconditions for implementation of cash and voucher assistance
- explain the relevance of cash and voucher assistance in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for CVA to a variety of stakeholders
- list the key steps and associated tasks for and voucher assistance in the humanitarian project cycle
- identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the CVA project cycle.