Board and TAG
CaLP is looking for new Board members
To apply to join the Board you must be working with an organisation that is currently a member of CaLP or be an individual expert who is a member of CaLP.
All applications are welcome but in order to reflect the breadth of the CaLP membership we would particularly welcome applications from people who work with the following types of member organisations:
- National NGOs
We are committed to ensuring diversity and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
In order to complement the existing Board membership, we particularly welcome applications from people who can contribute time, thought and experience in any of the following areas:
- Network / systems thinking and development
- Knowledge management and research
- Human Resources
- Capacity building, in particular face to face and on-line training
- Management of membership networks
People without a cash background are welcome to apply – as the use of cash transfers is pan organisational and this needs to be better represented in the CaLP Board
More information and how to apply here.
The Board operates on the basis of the operational document (see below). Board members serve for three years on a renewable basis. Vacancies are advertised as available, and applications reviewed by the Board.
Technical Advisory Group
The TAG helps shape and steers CaLP’s technical and policy priorities within agreed strategic vision for the network. The TAG reviews and/or endorses key technical outputs, ensuring complementarities with related member initiatives. TAG representatives are actively engaged in CaLP’s thematic priority initiatives and are also provided with opportunities to shape CaLP’s regional priorities. The TAG is made up of between 20 and 25 individuals from CaLP members who are able demonstrate, and leverage, a broad range of technical CVA expertise.
For more information on the TAG please contact Sophie Tholstrup, CaLP’s Policy Coordinator at Sophie.Tholstrup@calpnetwork.org or Rose Smith, CaLP’s Membership Coordinator at Rose.Smith@calpnetwork.org.
We are currently accepting applications to join the TAG.
To apply, please complete the application form and submit with your CV, by 1st November 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be assessed on the criteria, as set out in the TAG Terms of Reference. In order to improve TAG diversity and complement the existing TAG representation, we particularly welcome applications from people who work with the following types of member organisations and/or have the following expertise:
- Their organisation is a new member of CaLP.
- Their organisation has not been represented on the TAG before, particularly National NGOs and Donors.
- They have expertise in data responsibility and/or social protection.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Please be advised:
- Only individuals from CaLP Member organisations may apply for the Technical Advisory Group.
- No more than 1 TAG Representative per Member organisation; although TAG Representatives represent their organisation, it is the individual who is a member of the TAG, not the organisation.
- If you are not a CaLP Member, we welcome your Membership application together with your TAG Application.