State of the World’s Cash: Slides
About this report:
- Commissioned by the Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP). Delivered by a team of CaLP staff, Accenture Development Partnerships & experts.
- Purpose: an objective review of the state of Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) in humanitarian aid today, in order to: (a) assess progress compared to commitments and (b) provide shared insights to accelerate progress.
- Guided by a high level steering committee of 11 representative actors.
- Primary & secondary research, with input and review from diverse actors, roles and countries.
- Collaboration with Development Initiatives to generate comparable estimates of the value of CTP.
- Structured using CaLP’s Global Framework for Action, which consolidates all major commitments including the Grand Bargain, into 6 key chapters.
- Closes with Priority Actions, based on existing recommendations.