New cash coordination – Frequently asked questions
All your questions answered about the new cash coordination model, the new Cash Advisory Group and how they both relate to Cash Working Groups.
Find out the answers to the following questions in the publication.
- What is the background on cash coordination?
- What is the aim of the new cash coordination model?
- What is the outcome of the new cash coordination model?
- How is the new model expected to benefit cash recipients?
- What are the key functions of Cash Working Groups (CWGs)?
- What is outside the mandate of CWGs co-chairs?
- What is the implication of the new model to the existing CWG co-chairs?
- Is there a template / sample Terms of Reference for CWGs?
- What is the new cash coordination model transition plan?
- How will the transition affect the daily operations of the CWGs?
- Which countries are included in the transition plan?
- What could a successful transition look like?
- How can existing or new CWG co-chairs jump start the transition?
- What is the Cash Advisory Group (CAG) and who are its members?
- When was the CAG launched?
- What are the CAG functions, roles, and responsibilities?
- What are the products and documents that the CAG is currently working on?
- What are the main areas of focus for the CAG currently that may support CWGs?
- Is there an official reporting line or link between the CAG and the CWG?
- How can I contact the CAG?