Guide to Cash and Voucher Assistance and Gender-based Violence Resources
This one-page guide helps practitioners understand how three complementary resources support the integration of CVA and GBV prevention, mitigation and response to strengthen humanitarian response. It aims to help users make decisions on when to use each resource at different stages of work and compares:
– Explanation of type of resource
– Publication date
– What area of protection does it focus on
– What stakeholder is it intended for
– Purpose of the resource.
The three resources highlighted are:
- Cash & Voucher Assistance and Gender-Based Violence Compendium: Practical Guidance for Humanitarian Practitioners
- Toolkit for Optimizing Cash-based Interventions for Protection from Gender-based Violence
- Protection in Cash-based Intervention Guidance and Protection Risk and Benefit Analysis Tool
Hyperlinks to the resources are provided for the users ease.