Preparation, Face-to-face Delivery and Reporting of the 1-day Linking Social Protection with Humanitarian CVA Course
Primary Objective of the consultancy
Preparation, delivery and reporting on the above course.
- To prepare for the training courses and making adjustments to training materials according to context.
- To facilitate the training courses – working as lead facilitator for the course.
- To collaborate with the Cash Working Group during the planning and delivery of the course.
- To debrief and provide written feedback to CALP on the delivery of the courses and how future courses could be improved.
For the delivery of course:
- Delivery of a high-quality training course, using CALP training materials – contextualising materials as appropriate to the setting and participants.
- Evaluation feedback and training report inputs: Written feedback and recommendations to inform a brief training report.
Essential profile of the consultants:
For this piece of work, CALP is looking for the following expertise:
- Must be a CALP-Certified Trainer, certified to deliver the 1-day Linking Social Protection with Humanitarian CVA Course.
- Experience of delivering the 1-day Linking Social Protection with Humanitarian CVA Course is preferable.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality training and learning events related to cash and voucher assistance.
- Good understanding of current good practices with regards to CVA and social protection, preferably, experience in Kenya.
- Strong interactive facilitation skills and an adaptive, dynamic instructional approach to ensure learning remains tailored to evolving discussions and questions.
- Knowledge and work experience of the ways of working of humanitarian NGOs (local and international), state actors (e.g. National Disaster Management Authorities and social welfare departments), UN agencies, and private sector actors (e.g. financial service providers).
- The ability to communicate technical subject matter (in oral and written form) to people with varying technical knowledge/skills and from different educational and cultural backgrounds.
For more information, please download the Terms of Reference below.