Lead Trainer for Preparation, Delivery in Arabic and Reporting for a Training of Trainers for the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff Course and review materials of existing course
- Review the existing materials for the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course, making sure content is consistent throughout with correct use of terminology, where possible finding more links to Arabic content, and removing as much English content as possible.
- The Consultant will lead the planning, delivery and reporting of a Training of Trainers (TOT) course for CALP’s Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course in Amman, Jordan. The TOT will be delivered in March 2023 in Arabic.
- Provide a tracked changes and final version of the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course, having review the content making it consistent throughout with correct use of terminology, where possible finding more links to Arabic content, and removing as much English content as possible.
- Lead the technical planning of the TOT course, in conjunction with the CALP’s Learning Team.
- Collaborate with the co-facilitator throughout the course.
- Facilitate the TOT in Arabic, in conjunction with CALP plans, and in communication with CALP staff and local and regional partners as necessary.
- Conduct a review of the course, prepare and submit a report, propose specific recommendations and complete a CALP Training Observation & Feedback Form for the co-facilitator.
- Final and tracked changes versions of the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course training materials.
- Prepared materials and completed planning with co-facilitator.
- Delivery of course as planned in Arabic.
- Course report, with recommendations.
- Completed Trainer Observation & Feedback Form for co-facilitator.
Essential profile of the consultant
For this piece of work, CALP is looking for the following expertise:
- Essential that you are a CALP-certified trainer, certified to deliver the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff.
- Experience delivering a Training or Trainers is preferred.
- The ability to communicate technical subject matter (in oral and written form) to people with varying technical knowledge/skills and from different educational and cultural backgrounds, in both English and Arabic.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in capacity building, including adult learning methodological approaches and tools and strong skills in facilitation, including Training of Trainers courses.
- Strong interactive facilitation skills and an adaptive, dynamic instructional approach to ensure learning remains tailored to evolving discussions and questions.
- Knowledge and work experience of the ways of working of humanitarian NGOs (local and international), state actors (e.g. National Disaster Management Authorities and social welfare departments), UN agencies, and private sector actors (e.g. financial service providers).
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their Technical & Financial Proposals to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, indicating the subject: Delivery of CALP’s Core CVA ToT Arabic Course.
The proposal should include 2 (two) Separate documents:
- Technical Proposal – including CV.
- Financial proposal.
Your financial and technical proposal should be valid for 90 days.
For more details, please download the ToR below.