Co-facilitation for Preparation, Delivery in Arabic and Reporting for a Training of Trainers for the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff Course
- The Consultant will co-facilitate the planning, delivery and reporting of a Training of Trainers (TOT) course for CALP’s Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course in Amman, Jordan. The TOT will be delivered in March 2023 in Arabic.
- Co-facilitate the technical planning of the TOT course, in conjunction with the lead trainer and CALP’s Learning Team
- Collaborate with the lead trainer throughout the course
- Facilitate the TOT course in Arabic, in conjunction with CALP plans, and in communication with the lead trainer and CALP staff and local and regional partners as necessary
- Support the lead trainer to conduct a review of the course, prepare and submit a report, propose specific recommendations and complete a CALP Training Observation & Feedback.
- Support the lead trainer in preparing materials and complete planning.
- Co-facilitate the delivery of course as planned in Arabic.
- Support the lead trainer in drafting the course report, with recommendations.
Essential profile of the consultant
For this piece of work, CALP is looking for the following expertise:
- Essential that you are a CALP-certified trainer, certified to deliver the Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff.
- Experience delivering a Training or Trainers is preferred.
- The ability to communicate technical subject matter (in oral and written form) to people with varying technical knowledge/skills and from different educational and cultural backgrounds, in both English and Arabic.
- Knowledge and experience in capacity building, including adult learning methodological approaches and tools and strong skills in facilitation, including Training of Trainers courses.
- Strong interactive facilitation skills and an adaptive, dynamic instructional approach to ensure learning remains tailored to evolving discussions and questions.
- Knowledge and work experience of the ways of working of humanitarian NGOs (local and international), state actors (e.g. National Disaster Management Authorities and social welfare departments), UN agencies, and private sector actors (e.g. financial service providers).
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their Technical & Financial Proposals to: <email@example.com>, indicating the subject: Co-facilitate CALP’s Core CVA ToT Arabic Course.
The proposal should include 2 (two) Separate documents:
- Technical Proposal – including CV.
- Financial proposal.
Your financial and technical proposal should be valid for 90 days.
For more details, please download the ToR below.