CVA Training for Donors
The CALP Network have developed CVA training for donor staff. Donors can take any of the six modules to better understand how to integrate CVA into ways of working.
The training consists of six modules which explore the latest trends and debates, covering highly relevant topics such as risk management and compliance.
The modules enable participants to:
- Apply global CVA-related developments to donors’ ways of working and strategies
- Identify what to expect from partners using CVA to deliver humanitarian programmes
- Implement adequate risk management
- Influence collaborative and quality CVA design, delivery and monitoring
Each self-directed course will take approximately 90-120 minutes to complete and will engage learners through a mix of e-learning, videos and reading.
The modules consist of:
- Donor Module 1 – Making the case for cash: trends, evidence and advocacy
- Donor Module 2 – Donor Strategies and Commitments
- Donor Module 3 – Quality CVA throughout the programme cycle
- Donor Module 4 – Managing risks and doing no harm
- Donor Module 5 – Donors’ role in influencing quality CVA
- Donor Module 6 – Collaborative cash delivery
An additional certificate of completion is available to anyone finishing all of the modules!