Communautés de pratique
The TAG helps shape and steer the CALP Network’s technical and policy priorities within the overall strategic vision for the network. All TAG Representatives are from CALP member organisations or are independent members of CALP.
- Contact: Rose Smith
- Web page: https://www.calpnetwork.org/about/technical-advisory-group/
- Isabelle Pelly, Global Thematic Expert – Cash transfers and Basic Needs, DG ECHO – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Gantenbein, Institutional Cash Focal Point, SDC, email@example.com
- Stefan Bumbacher, Programme Officer CVA, SDC, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Global Cash Working Group (GCWG) is a platform for actors to collaborate and address key issues related to cash and voucher assistance (CVA). The GCWG seeks to link global cash initiatives and actors more systematically with evidence from and best practice in the field and the broader humanitarian system.
- Contacts: Eunice Mwende, Juliet Lang, email@example.com, Lynn Yoshikawa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://www.calpnetwork.org/community/cash-working-groups/global-cash-working-group/
Originating in the Grand Bargain work, this group aims to align the work of the CVA actors and the broader localization agenda.
- José Jódar, email@example.com
- Mimidoo Achakpa, Women Rights to Education Programme (WREP), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smruti Patel, Global Mentoring Initiatives, email@example.com
- Matthew Tebbutt, Christian Aid, MTebbutt@christian-aid.org
The group is a space for discussion and experience sharing amongst organisations interested in the linkages between CVA and the fight against environmental degradation and climate change.
- Contact: José Jódar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key content on CVA, environment and climate change: https://www.calpnetwork.org/resources/collections/cva-environment-and-climate-change/
- “CVA, the environment and climate change in Humanitarian Response” webinar recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_QIlTvTEw
- Podcast: https://share.transistor.fm/s/474f52dd
This group focuses on building a wider understanding of amongst humanitarian cash actors of how cash to communities can be used as a method to reach vulnerable people in the most inclusive way.
- Tobias Ndlovu, email@example.com
- Key resource: Group Cash Transfers
Guidance and Tools
The group brings together experiences from a variety of NGOs partnering with UN agencies on key challenges related to contracting as an implementing partner on CVA and links with global advocacy initiatives.
- Contact: Aftab Alam, Aftab.Alam@plan-international.org
- Contacts: Marco Grazia, Marco_Grazia@wvi.org
- Emilia Sorrentino, Emilia.Sorrentino@plan-international.org
- Web page: https://www.educationcluster.net/CashTaskTeam
The CMWG’s purpose is to facilitate and support the mainstreaming of CVA and other market-based approaches in the food security sector in close coordination with other clusters and cash and market working groups.
- Contacts: Damien Joud, Damien.Joud@fao.org, Corrie Sissons, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ruco Van Der Merwe, email@example.com
- Web page: https://fscluster.org/cash-and-markets-working-group/workinggroup/cash-and-markets-working-group
This group was established to facilitate partners’ engagement in developing position papers and practical guidance on cash-based interventions in humanitarian contexts and their implications for the health sector.
- Contact: Yassmin Moor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://healthcluster.who.int/our-work/task-teams/cash-based-intervention-task-team
The aim of the task team is to increase knowledge about the use of CVA in the protection sector and increasing the effectiveness and quality of programmes using CVA to achieve protection outcomes.
- Contact: Tenzin Manell, TenzinM@wrcommission.org
- Lauren Murray, email@example.com
- Julia Grasset, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://www.globalprotectioncluster.org/gpc-task-team-on-cash-for-protection/
The main objective of the group is to is to strengthen the GWC members’ understanding of and engagement with market-based approaches, as well as to explore and build evidence on market-based approaches in WASH.
- Contact: Johannes Rueck, email@example.com
- Web page: https://washcluster.net/twigs/cash_and_market
This group within the Global Nutrition Cluster aims to generate interest in CVA and nutrition outcomes and promote exchanges between relevant sectors and actors at the country, regional and global level particularly through knowledge management, capacity strengthening and advocacy.
- Contacts: Diane Moyer Diane.Moyer@concern.net and Marina Tripaldi M.Tripaldi@savethechildren.org.uk
- Web page: https://ta.nutritioncluster.net/CVA_Nut_GTWG
This group within the Global Shelter Cluster works to develop guidance, strengthen capacities, provide technical and surge support, and facilitate coordination and representation in policy discussions.
- Contact: Angel Pascual, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Weatherall, email@example.com
- Website: https://www.sheltercluster.org/working-group/shelter-and-cash