Le Conseil d’administration et le Groupe consultatif technique
The Board operates on the basis of the operational document (see below). Board members serve for three years on a renewable basis. Vacancies are advertised as available, and applications reviewed by the Board.
Technical Advisory Group
The TAG helps shape and steer the CaLP network’s technical and policy priorities within the overall strategic vision for the network. The TAG:
- Proposes, leads and supports thematic areas of work across the network, supported by working groups.
- Reviews and/or endorses key technical and policy outputs from network members, ensuring complementarities with related member initiatives.
- Identifies key issues where collective action and advocacy across the network is needed, and supports this.
- Act as champions for the CaLP network, helping to connect members, disseminate work and create opportunities for engagement.
The TAG is comprised of between 25 and 30 individual Representatives (Reps) selected from a diverse array of CaLP member organisations.
Please note, applications to join the TAG are closed.
Observer Seats on the TAG
The TAG Terms of Reference (TORs) have recently been updated, with the backing of the CaLP Board. One of the outcomes was to launch Observer Seats.
The Observer Seats will allow members to gain insights into how the TAG works and what it does, particularly for those who would potentially like to be more involved but want to know more first. Observer Seats enable members to sample the TAG without the formal TAG application process and need to meet all of the criteria. Observers will be able to attend a TAG meeting as a “fly on the wall” and engage with the current TAG.
The Observer Seats are intended for:
Member organisations who:
- are not currently represented on the TAG, or;
- are under-represented compared to their numbers in the CaLP network, for example, national NGOs.
And/or individuals (who work for a member organisation, or are individual members) who:
- may not meet the full TAG criteria in terms of technical experience,
- are at the beginning of their career/ new to the sector.
If you are interested or know someone who would like to attend a TAG meeting as an Observer, please reach out to Rose Smith, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com.
The next TAG meeting is late September, so get in touch by 13th September if you would like to attend that meeting. Observer Seats will be open indefinitely, so check the events section of the CaLP website for the next upcoming TAG meeting dates.