Knowledge Sharing Series on HDP Coherence
The Knowledge Sharing Series (KSS) is the next step in our collective journey towards Humanitarian-Development-Peace (HDP) coherence. IDEAL will convene humanitarian and resilience practitioners for a peer-to-peer online series of events, that will give the implementing community an opportunity to:
– Create shared understanding around HDP coherence among humanitarian and resilience practitioners;
– Explore current practices and enabling factors for HDP coherence in different contexts; and
– Discuss and collectively problem-solve critical issues along with peers in similar contexts.
An opening week in June 2022 will feature events to level-set our collective knowledge around HDP coherence. Starting later in June and continuing through August, a week each month will be dedicated to each of the following four thematic areas:
– Advancing Locally Led HDP Coherence
– Data for Decision-Making in HDP Coherence
– Communication and Coordination for HDP Coherence
– Sequencing, Layering, and Integrating Humanitarian, Development, and Peace Assistance
The Knowledge Sharing Series will build up to a culmination event in September 2022.