Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH
Join us for this webinar in English on April 29, Spanish on May 7, French on May 14 & Arabic on May 21.
Register for Wednesday, April 29th @ 9 EDT / UTC -4
The Global WASH Cluster, PRO-WASH and the CALP Network are co-hosting a webinar on “Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH”. This webinar will introduce how market based programming can be used in emergency WASH, provide an overview of different approaches including cash and voucher assistance, and strategies to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll hear from partner organizations on their approaches and learnings from implementation. This webinar is intended primarily for WASH, Markets, Cash, and Livelihoods practitioners.
Introduction to Market Based Programming for Emergency WASH
- Jean Christophe Barbiche, Capacity Building Specialist, Global WASH Cluster
- Dana Truhlarova Cristescu, Cash Advisor (CashCap), Global Education, Nutrition and WASH Clusters
Water and sanitation as part of the basic needs package in Jordan
- Elizabeth Barnhart, Senior Cash-Based Interventions Officer, UNHCR Jordan
- Roelof Wentzel, Head of WASH, UNHCR Jordan
Using market analysis to strengthen WASH interventions in Zimbabwe
- Parvin Ngala, Regional Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Advisor, Oxfam
- Lynn Yoshikawa, Regional Representative, Americas, the CALP Network
- Nicole Weber, Senior Specialist, PRO-WASH