Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH
This webinar will be in Arabic. Register for Monday, June 1st at 1 p.m. Amman time .
Previous Webinars in this Series are available in English, Spanish and French.
The Global WASH Cluster, PRO-WASH and the CALP Network are co-hosting a webinar on “Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH”. This webinar will introduce how market-based programming can be used in emergency WASH, provide an overview of different approaches including cash and voucher assistance, and strategies to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll hear from partner organizations on their approaches and learnings from implementation. This webinar is intended primarily for WASH, Markets, CVA, and Livelihoods practitioners.
Introduction to Market Based Programming for Emergency WASH:
- Mourad Khawaja, Capacity Building Lead, MENA Region, the CALP Network
- Ehabiddin Jayyousi, WASH Specialist, Global Health Development/EMPHNET
With partner case studies by:
- Aya Houcheimi, WASH Coordinator, Lebanon, NRC
- Nasr Mustafa, Senior WASH manager, Yemen, SCI
- Aveen Jalal, WASH shelter Project Manager, Iraq, NRC
- Ali Alia, UNICEF Syria
- Mustafa Hadeed, Cash Technical Officer, Yemen, IOM