Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff Training in South Sudan
Please note that this is a 5 day face-to-face course, which will be delivered in South Sudan, from Monday 6th to Friday 10th March 2023. This course will be conducted in English.
The deadline for applications is the end of Friday 10th February.
This course is only suitable for individuals implementing CVA programmes in South Sudan. There are no fees for the training, but participants are expected to cover their own associated costs, such as travel and accommodation.
About the Course
The aim of the course is;
To develop the knowledge, skills and confidence of humanitarian practitioners for cash and voucher assistance
(CVA) technical design and quality.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Discuss the opportunities and challenges to delivering high quality CVA as part of humanitarian
2. Use various assessments, including market assessment tools, to inform CVA appropriateness.
3. Analyse assessment data to choose modality, delivery mechanism and transfer value.
4. Ensure accountability towards affected populations during the CVA design and implementation process.
5. Incorporate CVA and markets in monitoring frameworks.
6. Identify best practices for CVA quality and sustainability.
7. Navigate the existing tools, guidance, cases studies and research documents to find the most relevant
and up-to-date information on CVA-related themes.
Who to contact?
If you have any questions about the training please contact: Dennis.Owano@calpnetwork.org