Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff – RedR UK
This is a CALP-accredited course, organised and delivered by CALP’s Training Partner, RedR UK.
The training will be delivered in Iraq, exact location TBC.
This face-to-face course is structured around the project cycle and covers all of the key skills required to design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. The course is focused on a technical/programmatic perspective and incorporates examples and case studies from multiple sectors.
To develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence of humanitarian organisations’ practitioners for cash transfer technical design and quality.
By the end of this 5-day course, you will be able to
- Understand how CVA is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines
- Describe how CVA needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis
- Use market information to inform modality choice
- Understand how CVA can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring of CVA
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality CVA
To find out more including how to apply, please visit the RedR UK website.