Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff – Bioforce
This is a CALP-accredited course, organised and delivered by CALP’s Training Partner, Bioforce
This face-to-face training will be delivered in Beirut, Lebanon.
This course is for technical staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash and voucher assistance programmes.
The training is structured around the project cycle and covering all of the key skills required to design, implement and monitor cash and voucher assistance programmes.
By attending this open training course, you will design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Explain how cash and voucher assistance is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines and describe how cash and voucher assistance needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis and use market information to inform modality choice
- Describe how cash and voucher assistance can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring of cash and voucher assistance
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality cash and voucher assistance
To find out more including how to apply, please visit the Bioforce website.