Cash Catch Up
Hacking the Humanitarian-Private Sector Divide.
Please join us for the second ‘Cash Catch Up’. Cash Catch Up events bring us together, facilitate better joint working, and strengthen our collective knowledge and skills related to cash and voucher assistance (CVA).
Let’s continue the conversation: join us for the second Cash Catch Up.
What can we do to build stronger partnerships between the humanitarian and private sectors to improve the delivery of Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) to people in crisis? This month’s theme, ‘Hacking the Humanitarian-Private Sector Divide’, aims to bring together humanitarian practitioners and private sector actors across the globe to explore this question, other key aspects around this topic, and to strengthen the dialogue between humanitarian organizations and private sector members.
During this event, you will be able to:
- Learn from a panel of private sector and humanitarian experts to discuss the myths about one another.
- Participate in group exercises with peers to discuss key issues on this topic.
- Focus on the shared purpose between the humanitarian and private sector i.e. ensuring the safe and effective delivery of CVA to crisis-affected populations.
- Candidly discuss the common misconceptions about each sector so we can strengthen our mutual understanding of one another.
- Explore ideas around how we can build strong foundations in order to improve ways of working between both spheres.
- Assess the opportunities and barriers people face in relation to receiving and using CVA, based on real life experiences.
Date: 13 July 2022
Time: 1:00 PM (UTC)
Registrations are closed
This event will be in English with simultaneous translation to Arabic, French and Spanish.