Cash and locally led response Working Group- Quarterly call
The next Cash and locally-led Working group quarterly call will take place Tuesday 24th of May.
There will be two calls (with same agenda) the same day to allow wider participation including different time-zones:
– First call at 8.00-9.00 am UTC
– Second call at 2.00-3.00 pm UTC
The quarterly meeting agenda is the following:
1) Updates on Cash and locally led working group –working plan
2) Group Cash Transfer (GTC) sub-group- Terms of reference presentation and call for joining the group.
3) Cash and locally led Working group outreach strategy- presentation and call for feedback.
Please if your organisation wants to participate please write to Jose Jodar: firstname.lastname@example.org (we strongly encourage participation from local and national organisations from the Global South)