CALP Online: Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff – Key Aid Consulting
This is a CALP-accredited course, organised and delivered by CALP’s Training Partner, Key Aid Consulting.
This CALP-Certified course is delivered in English. It is suitable for East, Central and Southern Africa, Europe and Asia time zones. Live sessions will take place between 8am and 10 am UTC.
About the course
The CALP Online: Core CVA Skills for Programme Staff course is a 12-week online training for programme staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash and voucher assistance programmes.
This course is structured around the project cycle and covers the key skills required to prepare, design, implement and monitor cash and voucher assistance. It is focused on a technical/programmatic perspective and incorporates examples and case studies from multiple sectors.
This online course is equivalent to taking CALP’s 5-day face to face training course of the same name, and it carries the same certification.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how CVA is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines
- Describe how CVA needs to be integrated into the roles of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis
- Use market information to inform modality choice
- Understand how CVA can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring and evaluation of CVA
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality CVA
To find out more, please visit the Key Aid Consulting website.