Política de privacidad
Who we are and how can you contact us?
CALP is a global network with staff hosted by three registered charities: Oxfam, Action Against Hunger and the Norwegian Refugee Council. CALP catalyses the power, knowledge and capacities of its 90+ members in order to shape the future direction of humanitarian cash assistance.
Our email is: email@example.com
Why do we need your information?
CALP is a network of organisations and one of its purposes is to keep its members and stakeholders informed about events, jobs, news and research about Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA).
We collect two types of information:
- Anonymous data that is automatically collected from all visitors to our website helps us to understand if our content is reaching our audiences. We may obtain information about your visit to our site, for which pages you visited, by using cookies. Please read our Cookies Policy for information about this.
- Personal data that visitors voluntarily submit so that they can add information to our website (such as events, jobs or resources) or so that they can receive email updates from us.
How do we collect your information?
We will ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
We only collect personal information (for example, name, email address, organisation, title, language, region and other preferences which you may choose to provide to us), when you choose to:
- Opt-in to subscribe to one or more of our newsletters
- Submit an event
- Post a job
- Submit a resource
- Submit a course to be advertised
- Applying for courses
- Submit news of your ongoing research
When you decide to actively carry out any of these actions, we will ensure your data is used only for the purpose it was requested and warrant your data is stored securely.
How do we use your information?
- To provide you with services such as advertising and event, job, course or others, when you decide to do so.
- To send you updates, notifications of events, training courses and other news related to CALP if you opted-in.
- We do not share your data with other organisations for marketing purposes.
- To better understand how users interact with our website so that we can improve our services in the future.
How do we store your information and for how long?
Your information is kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Do you share my information with anyone else?
Only CALP will keep your information and it will not be shared with other organisations.
We may share your personal information with companies that perform services on our behalf, for example, web hosting, companies that enable us to provide you with online events, email platforms and others.
All our providers have contractual obligations to protect the confidentiality of the information we share with them and use it only to provide the specific services we request.
Our website includes links to other sites, not owned or managed by CALP. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not managed by CALP.
How can I change, delete or ask to see my information?
If you want to stop receiving our emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our emails.
If you think we have personal information that needs to be changed, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know what you think it is and we will do everything we can to rectify it.
If you want to know full details of the information we have on record about you, do not hesitate to request it.
If you would like us to delete all the information we have on record about you, please contact us via email@example.com.
How to find out more, or make a complaint about our approach to data protection?
If you would like to update your details, would like more information or have any questions about this policy, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a formal complaint about the CALP Network’s approach to data protection or raise privacy concerns directly with our team, please contact:
Digital Platforms Manager
The CALP Network
John Smith Drive
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by phone or live chat at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Or make a complaint here https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ (external links open in a new window; please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).