A Practical Guide to Market Analysis in Humanitarian response
Learners will develop a good conceptual understanding of the steps involved in market assessments and basic skills in how to apply this understanding in real-life settings.
This course is relevant to most types of emergency market assessment, including EMMA, RAM, MAG, the 48-Hour Tool, the WFP VAM and PCMA.
It is comprised of five units, which can be completed separately as your time allows:
- Unit 1: Which market analysis tool do I use?
- Unit 2: Preparing to do a market analysis
- Unit 3: Mapping the market system
- Unit 4: Analysing the market information
- Unit 5: Response options analysis