Community of Practice ‘CVA, Environment and Climate Change’
Quarterly call of the ‘CVA, Environment and Climate change Community of Practice’, lead by the CALP Network. In this session, we will discuss both on-going initiatives within the CVA, environment and climate change space, as well as the working plan for next year according to the group-specific interests.
1) Welcoming and introduction – CALP Network
2) FCDO WISER program (Weather and Climate Information Services for Africa) – METOFFICE
3) Climate and Environment Charter for Humanitarian Organizations https://www.climate-charter.org/ – IFRC/ICRC
4) Environmental considerations in the CVA project cycle.- the case of Colombia- UNHCR & WFP COLOMBIA
5) Greening the Humanitarian Shelter and NFI response (Global Shelter Cluster /UNHCR)
6) Mapping CVA, Environment and Climate Change initiatives & next steps –CALP Network. (complete this 3-minutes survey here to contribute)
Please contact José Jodar via email: email@example.com to receive the meeting invitation and zoom link to join the call.